Dance The Stone Court 6317
Jig · 32 bars · 2 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 21)
- Devised by
- Iain Boyd
- 46/64/88/88 = 56% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- The notes for the dance ...
The notes for the dance say it is dedicated to the many new friends made by Noeline O'Connor and lain Boyd during their world trip in 1984.
The Stone Court 2/4L · J32
- 1M+2L set & change places RH, 1M+2s dance RH across
- 1L+2M set & change places LH, 1s+2M dance LH across
- 2s followed by 1s lead down, 1s followed by 2s lead up to top & 1s cast to 2nd place
- 2s+1s dance 1/2 double Fig of 8 (1s cross up), 2M+1M turn LH while 2L+1L turn RH