Dance The Bracknell Canter 732
Medley · 128 bars (S64+R64) · 4 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 2341)
- Devised by
- Bernard Rackley
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change, Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Scottish Dance Archives 
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- 1st & 2nd couples each ...
1st & 2nd couples each dance 32 bars strathspey, then 3rd & 4th couples dance 32 bars in reel time.
The Bracknell Canter 4/4L · M128
- All set, cross RH, 1s+2s set & dance LH across 1/2 way as 3s+4s set & cross back LH
- 1s cross RH, cast to 3rd place, turn twice LH to face 1st corners
- 1s dance Pass+Turn with 1st corners & pass RSh to face 2nd corners, dance Pass+Turn with 2nd corners & turn RH to face 2nd corners again
- 1s dance reels of 3 on opposite sides giving RSh to 2nd corners, 1s cross LH to 4th place as 4s cast up