Dance 4007 8352
Also known as “Four-Oh-Oh-Seven”.
Strathspey · 32 bars · 2 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 21)
- Devised by
- John Drewry (1996)
- 80/88/88/88 = 60% (whole dance)
- Balance in Line (BALNCE)
- Reel of four - half (REEL;HALF;R4;)
- Hands round - 4 - half (HR;4P;HALF;)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Highland Schottische, Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Extra info
- The dance is intended to ...
The dance is intended to be pronounced: 'For 007'.
The dance was written by John Drewry for his good friend, Paul Bond aka 'Bond, Paul Bond', hence the title 'For 007'.
4007 2/4L · S32
- 1L dances down below 2M & casts up on opp side into middle as 1M dances across & casts down into middle, 1s turn LH once round into line across with 2s (retain LH & join RH with 2s)
- 1s+2s Bal-in-Line (HS) & dance 1/2 reel of 4 across
- 1M+2L also 1L+2M turn RH once round, 1s pass RSh. 1M+2M turn LH 1.3/4 times while 1L+2L turn LH 1.1/4 times 1s & 2s now in partners original place
- 1s+2s set, circle 4H 1/2 round to left, 2s+1s turn partners 2H
|2-Couple Dances A - C||Meinhard Reiser||Feb. 27, 2019, 4:49 p.m.|
|RSCDS Leicester Class - 20 June 2019||2019-06-20||Margaret Spence||May 13, 2019, 5:50 p.m.|
|White Rose Festival Afternoon 2019||2019-07-13||Catherine Livsey||Nov. 18, 2018, 10:52 a.m.|
|Eleventh Annual - John Drewry Night - Brooklyn Scottish Country Dancers - Dec(?) 1997||1997-12-06||Andy Peterson||Feb. 7, 2021, 2:11 a.m.|
|Chemnitz_Friday||SCD Chemnitz||Feb. 6, 2018, 6:27 p.m.|