Dance Another Edinburgh Fancy 190
Strathspey · 40 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- John Drewry (1967)
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- To Miss Allie Anderson, of ...
To Miss Allie Anderson, of Edinburgh, and the members of the Edinburgh Branch Demonstration Team, who danced two of my dances ("Bon Accord" and "A Trip to Tobermory") at "An Edinburgh Fancy" in 1966.
Another Edinburgh Fancy 3/4L · S40
- 1s dance Inveran Reels with 2s+3s
- 1M+3L change places RH & cast to left to stand next to partner (1M with Lady on right & 3M with Lady on Left), 1s dance into centre facing down while 3s into centre facing up, 1s dance down below arch made by 3s
- 1s+2s+3s circle 6H round & back
- 1s & 3s set facing down/up & dance RH across to original places, 1s & 2s set, turn 2H & end for the Rondel
- 1s+2s dance the Rondel